Today's Look: Spring Showers & Trench Coats | Maxmara | Rebecca Minkoff | Céline

Céline Boots, Maxmara Trench Coat, Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch
There's nothing like a rainy (lazy) saturday afternoon in spring. (Not too many of those in my schedule these days..)

I've recently dyed this Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch with leather dye and wanted to get a few pics in. So far, it has been a little over a month, and it's been holding up suprisingly well. I havent had a chance to put the mink oil polish over it yet but so far it has little to no transfer. I'll be posting that DIY soon.

I think trench coats are so lovely. I have on a Maxmara Trench Coat, I'm unsure of the season but its fairly recent. It will be up on NLJ Exchange for purchase in the fall. 



Spring showers introduce an array of trenches such as the waist length khaki trench above.


Rainy days also bring into the mix, chambrays, button downs, denim jackets, boots (get em' out!) and any suitable hat (need to get some)! These are a few looks I would totally bring into play.







                                             Love what you see?                             Subscribe to NLJ Exchange Below!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Poshmark