OCC: Concealer Review




I am so in love with this concealer right now. It is 'THE' perfect concealer. I was at Sephora today testing out the men's fragrances for my ❤️.. And as I walked across the tiny OCC display, I decided to stop and swatch the different shades. Last time I was here, I was in such a rush that I only had the chance to glance at them before I had to take off.

So there I was going to town on all the gorgeous OCC stuff and swatched nearly all 12 shades of concealer! I seriously am almost without words.


The first thought I had when I twisted the cap off was 'well, this isn't going to work, it's too stiff..'. You have proven me wrong OCC. In appearance, the product seems hard to blend and seems like it would dry out as soon as it touches air but one finger dab in the product and directly onto the under eye will amaze. It's seriously one of the more opaque concealers and similar to the lip tars, a little goes a very long way. 





I was so excited I had to share. Here are some links to swatches and reviews: 

http://www.beautezine.com/occ-conceal-review-photos-swatches/

http://www.temptalia.com/occ-skin-conceal-concealer-review-photos-swatches

First 2 photos are also from the links above.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Poshmark