Gypsy Junkies


Noah asked if I could join him today on a little drive to Miami. I was elated!!
After our move away from South Beach, I was finally at peace with my fellow roadside drivers (almost). Sometimes I did miss the fast-paced way of things but who am I kidding, I'm always in a hurry! Seriously, i need to dial it down..

After his meeting, we took a stroll down wynwood. i forgot how ironically beautiful it was. The art on the walls are ever changing and I did not spot a single one I recognized.

I've been dying to employ these burgundy Chloé boots, and i'm glad it didn't rain down on us! I didn't bring an emergency pair. yikes! I I paired it with my sheer black thigh high hosiery of choice. Full tight/hosiery annoy me. Gypsy Junkies created this tdf sunflower jacquard tunic which I wore over the zara skort. Sunnies are faux tortoise and perfectly cat eye round retro.

Can anyone remind me what the style name of these Chloé's are?

Mahalo!







0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Poshmark